Tuesday, December 09, 2003

My life sucks. Things are just not going smoothly. Urgh! I miss Softie so much! Sometimes I just wonder.. What am I doing still stuck in a relationship that's not really going anywhere? But then again, can't deny the fact that we do have some extremely enjoyable and fun-filled times together and he *does* have some qualities I'm looking for in a guy. Sigh. What's wrong with my life? Sometimes we argue over the slightest of matters. Sometimes he's just so indifferent towards things that happen. Sometimes I think that his priorities are so different from mine and I find it rather hard to accept, tolerate, accomodate to and live with. Some people advise me to leave this relationship, some people egg me on. Some just leave it to me to decide... The ultimate choice lies in me, of course. Itz pointless to try to change things. Cos personality is difficult, if not impossible, to change. I don't know, really. Perhaps I'm just a confused gal. Perhaps I don't know yet what I really want. Perhaps I know what I really want but don't want to go for it.

Well perhaps it would be better if J*** and I could just be friends... Sometimes I think otherwise... Ain't I a confusing gal?

That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment