Jean!!! I like your blog! I mean the layout. Very nice. Thanks for praying for me, too. You made me laugh so hard about the round moon-butt thingy. Haha! Which reminds me, I haven't mailed the photo out to you guys yet. Wait a little while more k I can't seem to remember things nowadays.
I'm still sick.. Urgh. Had a slight fever today. Called up Recruit Express to get me a job. That Celine was damn cute. She actually asked me this "Eh you pretty or not har? How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?" How do I answer her? Haha I told her I'd rate myself a 7. Am I exaggerating? Hehe.
Know what, I cried again when I was hugging Softie today. When I left, she saw me out of the gate. She wanted to follow me but of course she couldn't. When I reached the ground floor, I heard her barking. It broke my heart to hear from Jack that she was barking for me... ............... You know, my dear girl went to the toilet to pee today!! Usually she would have done it ANYWHERE if I didn't confine her in the kitchen but she actually went to the toilet, peed and came back! Gosh! I was so impressed!!
Took so many photos of her when she was sleeping and videos as well. I don't know how many more photos I can take while she's still around so I'm gonna take more. Talk about the plus points of a d-cam. I'm still damn sad okay. I was crying my heart out just now when I reached home... My eyes are so tired now. Simon and Vynn tried to comfort me but the feeling still sucks. Simon lost his dog before so he knows just how I'm feeling right now. Vynn is giving his dog away, that irresponsible bastard didn't train his dog and now says that he wants to give his problematic dog away. Sigh. He has the space to keep a dog but he doesn't want to. I don't have the space to keep a dog but I want to.
The world just isn't fair. Sucks.
Softie was very nice today. Real nice. Real sweet. I feel so insecure about her new owner.........
Told Jack to pass this message to Softie today when he told me that Softie was barking for me:
"Softie, mummy wishes that you can stay with me because although itz only a short 4 months, you have shown mummy what a clever lil girl you are, and so sweet, loving and pretty. I feel so bad about sending you away to be a guard dog but I hope your new daddy will provide everything for you, and love you as much as I do. Mummy will love Softie always.."
Is it silly to love a dog so much? I fell in love with this furball the moment I saw her when she was barely 1 month old. This fella fell asleep in my arms when I was carrying her in the pet shop. She would never pee on me or in the car. She would wait till she was on "safe ground" before she does her business. The way she licks my face whenever I'm scolding her, the way she makes eye contact with me whenever she knows I'm angry, the way she lie down and put her chin on the floor whenever she did something wrong and feels guilty about it, the way she brings her chew toy over to me because she wants to play Fetch, the way she eats her kibbles out of my hand, the way I fed her with a spoon when she was switching her diet, the way she drank milk from her bowl the first day she came home, the way she wriggled in the little bath tub when I tried to bathe her, the way she swam in the sea, chased leaves, fell asleep in the sink when I wanted to bathe her cos she was too tired from all that swimming, the way she slept with her legs wide open when she shifted herself, the way she lay at my feet, under my legs, cuddled with me, lay across my lap, the way she hugged me when I carried her with her paws on my shoulder, the way I hugged her like a bolster when she was still so small, the affectionate and loving looks from her .... all these and many more will remain in my heart and memory always.....
I love you, Softie. Always. Please don't hate mummy and daddy for sending you away.. We really don't want to do that but we can't.... Mummy would love to clean up your mess for you, bring you more toys, cushions, buy you a new collar and leash, rub your belly, play Fetch with you, bring you to the beach, swim, tan, shower but time ... Time doesn't permit me to do all these and more with you anymore....
时间不会让我们不痛
时间只是让我们习惯了痛
How true! My heart is broken into pieces whenever I think that I'll never see you wagging your tail at me again. You're the prettiest mongrel I've ever seen, you know? No other mongrel is as pretty as you... Brown, shiny fur, pink tongue and skin, cute little paws...... The stuff I can write about you is endless.. If only you can read what mummy has to say to you................
No comments:
Post a Comment