Today was supposed to be a happy day. Accompanied Jack to the hospital for his appointment, then went up to the Cardiology clinic to check for my next appointment and found out that itz on the 5th Feb, got to do an echocardiogram. Sigh. I hate it. We were making fun of each other and joking and teasing all the way home. Went to the supermarket and bought fish, clams, vegetables, beef and what-not for dinner. Cooked Watercrest soup, fried black pomfret, sambal kangkong, beef with spring onion and ginger and pacific clams stir-fried in chili padi and sambal chili. Damn spicy but we had a lot of fun cooking.
Watched The Phone after dinner. Some weird Korean horror show. So scary. I can't believe that I actually hid behind Softie's butt during one particular scary scene when Jack went out to cut the watermelon. Think Softie had a fright cos I suddenly pushed her butt down when she was standing on the bed. Hey I had nothing else to grab at that moment okay. Go ahead, LAUGH!! Had watermelon halfway throughout the show then went to pack up after the show ended..
I asked him to get a container for me to pack the soup cos I wanted to bring it home for Dad and he said he wants to sleep, asked me to look for one myself. So guess what, I took a shallow Tupperware container that was big enough and packed the soup in it. Then when he went to see me off, he asked me why I took that container. I said why not? He asked me why I didn't use the metal container and I said I didn't look for it. Anyway what's wrong with using that shallow container? Itz still a container what. I mean, it IS a container so what's wrong? And I already packed everything nicely and we were already waiting for the cab so what's with talking about it more? Stupid right. We argued over this small stupid, damn stupid thing then I left in a cab. Din even say bye. Sigh.
What the fuck man.
No comments:
Post a Comment