Friday, January 16, 2004

Was at Jack's Place (not the restaurant) today and yesterday. He was so busy with household stuff that he didn't have time for me and Softie. Nevermind. We kept ourselves entertained, me with books and Softie with her bone-bone. I don't know but I just feel that....... (How do I put it in words?)

I know he's tired and all that, but can't he be a bit nicer to me? I understand that he's tired but can't he understand that I'm at his place for god-knows-how-many-hours and he didn't even give me a hug or kiss. Absolutely no body contact at all. Is he THAT insensitive? Or am I TOO sensitive? To sum it up, I just feel neglected. Like, WTF man. Am I non-existent or what?

Anyway Vincent was damn cute today. Called me at 10+ at night and said "OSS wants to invite you to be a guest performer blah blah blah... " GUEST leh!! Hahaa.. Yeah. Seline called me in the morning to tell me that the vacancy for a promoter is open and asked if I'll be interested. I told her I'll take it. Sigh. Promoting beauty products leh!! I told Vynn and he was like "Waaahhh..." Don't know why Jack seems so unconcerned about me. Sigh. Perhaps if we were only friends, I wouldn't expect so much from him hence I'll be much happier and contented that he even talks to me....... But I think I have low expectations that can be easily fulfilled.... I just want my presence to be acknowledged, by a friendly smile, hug... Whatever that lets me know that he realises that I'm there and he has taken notice of me. Even if I may be sleeping or what... Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment