Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I think itz time for this blog to go private? I know you don't like it that I'm laying out my personal events for everyone to see, but heck this is MY blog.

Ah. Anyway after I tried Shu Uemura's cleansing oil TWICE (not two consecutive days but alternate days) I could see a difference in my skin texture. Talk about being amazing. That's the difference between high and low end products. The 150ml bottle of cleansing oil costs SGD50 and the 450ml bottle SGD122, and they come in three types: Light (transparent), Classic (pale yellow) and Enriched (orange). The PREMIUM beauty oil with anti-oxidation properties looks the coolest but it goes for SGD142 for the 450ml bottle and itz in a beautiful green shade. They said the colour's due to chlorophyll. I'd believe that. The eyeshadows are nice but damn ex.. I still like Red Earth ones anyway. But the mascara is VERY nice! Lip gloss smells and tastes very yummy but very ex too, SGD30 for one tube. Their 2-way cake looks and sounds cool too, SGD72. They have a beta-glucan range of skincare products which is, again, very good, too. Ladies who can afford it, I'd say go for it. Itz value for money. Almost instant results for some of their products. Packaging is nice too. I don't know other adjectives to describe cosmetic and skincare products other than saying they're good. Ha, ha. Anyway tomorrow's last day with Shu Uemura. *ExciTed*


Slept the day away and was up only in the evening time... Weather was cool today but itz a little warm now.

My night kinda sucked... A little bit... Haiz. Why izzit that some people can sit around watching someone else do something and then criticize their methodology? I mean, if they can do it better why don't they come offer some help? Rather than sit down there watching and mocking you. Itz damn irritating. And I got irritated. Very much.


Tomorrow.... Got to doll myself up and I wanna try something exciting. Maybe the smoky-eye look, using dark grey and silver eyeshadow... Wow. Tried it last night and sis said it looked good. Hee. Too bad I'll be wearing that look for a few hours only. Now I think I don't have enough tools and colours in my make-up kit. Ha, ha! Cosmetics sound like an interesting line, too. After watching my colleagues do makeovers, trim eyebrows and all that.. With Shu Uemura of course. They provide a uniform that looks good to me. But heard from the small boss that full-time staff of Shu Uemura counters have to undergo training for one month, 8 hours a day, and take a written exam on Shu Uemura products and they must have a make-up certificate too. Anyway they probably don't earn much. Sophia, the counter manager, looks like a doll. So does Claire. Valerie is cute. Theresa looks damn cocky and arrogant and she's the least good-looking one there. There's another one but I can't remember her name.. She's very nice, taught me a few things here and there. Anyway I won't be seeing them anymore..~


Mom's getting very irritating. Izzit menopause, or what? Maybe she can't stand it that I'm enjoying my life while she was slogging her ass away when she was my age? I don't really know but I don't think there's anything wrong with what I'm doing with my life (and I mean my recreational activities. Itz not like I sell drugs or solicit on the streets). Hell, this is the 21st century already man.


Softie hasn't grown much.. I think she's reached her size limit already. And she's still as cute as ever. Sometimes she's damn funny and most of the time she's just hyperactive. I think she's bored being cooped up at home. She needs more entertainment, like chasing birds or leaves.


One last question that has been burning in my mind.. Izzit alright for anyone to make you promise that you wouldn't go out with certain people, or to even carry on keeping in contact with the same people, for any reason at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment