Friday, February 27, 2004

Itz been three days!!! The last three days has been rather hectic for me... Work and all... Wow... I'm so tired loh... That Linus suddenly disappeared... Couldn't even update him on my work progress. Anyway today he finally called me back and we chatted for a few minutes... He went to JB.. Looks like he has arranged for me to be well taken care of.. No wonder I've been going to the field with only May or Doleen. Would prefer to be out with Linus though.. But too bad he's not working anymore.


Talked to May today and found out that she's also from SRJC! From the 1998 batch... No wonder I find her familiar... And there's another girl who looks exactly like her. I was wowed. Ha ha. I do better when I go out with May compared to when I'm out with Doleen. Why ah?


Anyway I tried the quizzes on Jean's blog... Heh... Quite silly actually. Accurate meh... Ha ha...


I hope we'll be moving the NSA set again tomorrow... Though I'd love to do the advertising bit.. Very fun leh... Advertising.. May said that eventually our location will be doing advertising ONLY. Cool!! And said also that there'll be a pre-management meeting... IT course for leaders... and stuff lah... Doleen said tomorrow we're playing what animal game. Kaoz. This morning we played the pyramid game... Damn silly... That Dexter very slow leh... No.. Not Dexter Tam.. Itz the other Dexter from Vervetue. Haiz.


Tomorrow working and meeting Linus! Will be going shopping for some stuff..~~~ :X


My feet hurt..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment