Sunday noon! Woke up at 10.30am cos Auntie Anna called... She wants Softie this afternoon so I said okay... Just finished two hashbrowns and scrambled eggs.... Yummy! Anyway yesterday was fun, Fun, FUn, FUN!! We played a mini Shi Zi Lu Kou around Bugis. We split up into three teams:
MoMo Team: May, Kang Jun and Shawn
SengSeng Team: Max, Sherry and Doleen
WinWin Team: Jacintha, Jian Zhi and Me!
We started with fried rice and ended with kang kong... Along the way we really cheong with a great sense of urgency and really cracked our brains. The WinWin Team reached the office at 8.30pm. We waited till 9.30pm for the SengSeng Team to come back and we hung around waiting for the MoMo Team. Jian Zhi said he heard some knocking in May's room and the room was locked... We thought he was hearing things but the knocking came back again.. We thought Max was inside there playing a trick on us so I went to check if Max was smoking at the corridor... I saw him standing there talking to Jenson so I got REALLY scared and ran out of the office followed by Sherry, Jacintha and Jian Zhi.. And then guess what....!!! The three cuckoos of the MoMo Team came out from May's room laughing like mad!!!!! So they came back ten minutes earlier than the WinWin Team man.... Juice by the MoMo Team!
So we had our forfeit in the PrimeTime room.... I had to lead my team members doing this Hu-Ga-Sa-Ga noise and dancing like a Red Indian around the room once... The SengSeng Team had to do a duckwalk three times around the room to the Old-MacDonald-Had-A-Farm song with the quack-quack sound. And guess what..... The 2 team leaders from the losing teams had to dance to three songs!! Damn funny.... Jenson had to teach us some moves and we were all laughing like crazy... Went home after that to rest....
Supposed to wake up at 7am today but I guess I was too tired... Didn't even hear the alarm clock. For the last two weeks I've been waking up between 8 to 9 am wondering if it was Saturday or Sunday... Too afraid that I'd wake up late. Anyway did I mention Softie is going to a new home? At Joo Chiat... A private residence... I'm so glad that she'll be going to a dog lover's instead of the SPCA or some other family... I know the new family will love her and take good care of her... When I get my own place I'm gonna get my own dog... A BIG dog... Heh heh heh... Softie will always be my favourite... Cos she's my first...
No comments:
Post a Comment