Hey.... Guess what...!! The last week has been a super juicy week for me, and I'm on my way to promotion by next Wednesday..! Well Vincent talked to me on a Thursday morning... Kinda scolded me... So I decided to freaking set the pace on Thursday and I did it! I set the pace on Friday again, this time with an observer around me! On Saturday I brought our new guy Soe out and I set the pace again! Vincent was impressed... Told me that I am ready to be a leader so all I need to do is to behave and perform like one on Monday and Tuesday and I'll be there already.... From what May said, it seems like there might even be promotion on Monday or Tuesday! Juice by that!! I'm so looking forward to building my team man... I really need to chiong for more tomorrow and Tuesday.... And I decided to change my team name from Sky to Storm. Sounds more powerful ... Ha ha..
I'm so excited about tomorrow man.... I can't wait to put on the blue lanyard and kick Jacintha's ass far far away.... Anyway Audrey's really bitchy.... She's an area junky and her attitude really sucks. She's so arrogant and full of herself man.... Can't stand it.
Yan is coming back tomorrow! I'm going to train our friend to become a powerful distributor to be a powerful leader to help me get into leadership... Tomorrow I will ask Vincent, May or Doleen to teach me how to teach a guy to be powerful. I'm really excited...!!
And did I mention that James is really irritating? I wouldn't mind the Storm team losing one guy of this calibre. Yikes.!
No comments:
Post a Comment