Sunday, June 06, 2004

Linus is baaaaaaack! He called on Thursday... or rather Friday morning at 0030HRs to talk to me about the biz... About Leadership and crew management.. Talked till about 0200 then sent me back home... He was in the next morning for a very exciting morning but it was a shit day for me man... Anyway what's important is tomorrow... and Tuesday. If all goes well, he's gonna pay me back my observation day and bring me outfield for a fun day! (",) Juice by Linus man.


FallenAnjel, there's nothing much about my life other than work.. I've become a human machine... Out of 24 hours in a day, I spend 12 hours in the office and outfield, 2 hours travelling, 6.5 hours sleeping and 3.5 hours reviewing my day and planning for the next day (Give and take a little bit here and there.)..


Storm grew by 1 last week but going to lose 1 also... So there's only one guy left in the Storm team and that's the Storm leader, me. Sigh. Nexscend has set and defined clearly a 2-week goal, with the help of our dearest Mr Lau, termed "Mission: DOD" heh. Quite fun actually... A new guy just joined us, his name is David. We brought him for a haircut and a total change of his image and... I must say he looks much much better, no more the 17-year-old-ah-beng-wannabe with his short and neat black hair, shirt, pants, tie, leather shoes and belt. Juice by the Nirvana leader!


Anyway I've been thinking about things also... Like... Why am I not doing well compared to the ACE and VALOR leaders... Why I can fall flat on my face on really shit days when I have a super powerful leader... Thinking about what I'm really doing about my life and what has changed about it. Changes are definitely necessary for a better life but perhaps I've been changing in the wrong way... Growing strong in the wrong direction.. The change is definitely there but not what I want it to be... Supposed to meet Linus this afternoon for a talk but I think he's still sleeping... Dun wanna wake him up also.. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow I'll call him up for a chat.. Anyway he lives so near me... I really want to be like Linus.. Very strong, smart, sensitive and fun leader... Very motivating to be with. Conversations with him are always very impactful...

No comments:

Post a Comment