Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Sometimes I really don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong... For the business, I gave up so many things... I gave up precious and quality time with the people I love the most... Hoping they will understand... The one person I hope most to understand me, however, is making me feel so much pain inside... Does this just mean that it is not the right time, right person or the right relationship....? I can't have the best of both worlds, definitely.... I'd rather he tell me what he's thinking in his mind than to see new girls appear every single day..... I'd rather we quarrel than to see him making new 'friends'.. The feeling just sucks... I hate it.... I hate it... I hate it!!!


All I'm doing is focusing on my business and yet I get the shit of not being trusted, my loved one going round the cyber world making new friends... Here I am out in the field working hard for my future and yet he thinks I'm fooling around out there... Now who's the one fooling around out there??? Sucks man... It just sucks...



No comments:

Post a Comment