Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Am at his place now with Softie.. Sucks... I opened his MSN and read his messages history with a girl called Stacy.. I know I shouldn't have done that but what the hell... Heh... Its really a big joke... I was like, what the fuck? We broke up for just less than 2 months and there you are declaring your love to another girl and can still act like we-might-still-be-getting-together-but-only-if-things-change-for-the-better. I dunno what exactly I'm feeling now but right now I'm shaking as I type this. Jealousy? Perhaps... I guess there's still this thing called "feelings" that exists in me for him and I really dun like the feeling that this is giving me. I wonder how many times he did this when we were STILL together? And to think I had all along stupidly thought he still has some feelings for me because of the way he cares and ruffles my hair.... Shit I really feel like crying now.. .Its like having your heart broken into many pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment