Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ponderosa... Yum Yum!

Had dinner with all my aunts and grandma with mom, sis and cousin minus the men at Ponderosa earlier on.. Whoa. Really enjoyed it, not because of the food, but because of the cosy feeling I had... I sometimes wonder, will we still be as close when the older generation has passed on? I heard Mom was the one who initiated this little gathering today.. Without the men. LOL.

Tomorrow will be my last day at Honeywell... =( Have to look for something else to do for the time being before I settle down with a permanent position. In which industry; I'm still undecided.

I like happy songs! My favourite happy songs for now are Cyndi Wang's Ai Ni, Dreamz FM's Tian Tian Hao Xin Qing, F.I.R.'s Ni De Wei Xiao. These are the songs that have kept me happy and my mind free of the sad thoughts.. I want more happy songs! And I want love! Love is sweet...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Should I go work in Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment