Sunday, October 03, 2004

Tidied up my room just now and everything looks really neat, thanks to the NSA Steel boxes... =PpPp


Exchanged a few messages with Spidey over the last few days and I feel I really need to post this in my blog.. Hope he doesn't mind. Here goes..


".........Whatever, many things in life aren't meant to be "be all end all", mr. jenson alone, including the rest of the world gone through many trials in life as well as painful decisions to make, perhaps it never struck us that there are MANY things in life worth living and fighting for. Sorry, not treating you like a small kid by talking this way but I am very very glad that you have fought in VERVE DIRECT for so many months and in exchange, I 'm sure you'll learn things here that you'll NEVER do elsewhere with the same velocity and dynamics.

Of course, everything has its price. Let's face it, even friends do! If we demand things from life we gotta make sure we are ready to be in demand for contingencies as well as challenges, prey or predator?. Standing in the shoes of your parents, I could fully understand their concerns as I would for my own child too but yet if I am NOT ME making life's most critical and compelling reasons for myself, I'll wonder what I am actually doing for the past 7 years. It has been great, I have many battle wounds and to emerge victorious spells a whole new different meaning for me EVERYTIME and the people who support me. Everytime when something fails, I begun to see it as a new ally instead of putting useless speculation, defensive measures and groundless accusations or whatsoever crap. Up to date, I've lost count of the number of failed "experiments" but soon it became a friend. So this means failure is sacred. Don't let it screw you.

To add, to be assertive starts from you, not only on others. Anything that starts within you is strength, the nature of it depends on how you grow it and the external influences. I didn't say that VERVE DIRECT is your ONLY route, damn if I would, I'll say that no one is going to stop you from achieving what you want if you will fight.

If you live your dreams right and work your plan, you will be reloaded and all pain will slowly subside. Even the stock market has a pattern dudey.


............."



And the rest I shall not include.. Thanks Spidey!


Was at Changi Sailing Club yesterday for a swim and I almost... ALMOST drowned... Damn scary you know.


These few days NOT with VDG really sucks... Feels quite meaningless... But of course, physically I still can't go back to VDG, my health still sucks. Getting better and I hope I will recover fully soon... Once I get my body back on track, I'll go look for something more interesting to do.. Perhaps join the rest at VDG again! I really miss what I used to do there although its really taxing on energy and time. ..


Haven't even told Linus that I already left.. I wonder if anyone told him about it.. I dun think so cos he didn't call me at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment