Feeling very unwell today.... Throat feels kinda weird... Head very heavy.... Eyelids droopy.... Nose can't be controlled.... I'm coming down with a cold~!! Oh no... Can feel a fever coming up so I took a paracetamol tab.. supposedly contains caffeine to perk me up but I still feel sleepy as ever... Went somewhere to catch forty winks for ten min... Still tired man. Feel like going home NOW but then cannot lah.. .Today last day le.. Must grab the bucks while I still can before I become jobless at 1730 this evening. Going to rest for the coming weekend.. Get myself well-rested before I go job hunting. Sigh. Many issues weighing me down recently.... I need a boost~! Maybe...... Meeting up with Anthony might help? He reminds me of one of the Mayday members. Hah. He said he will make me smile all day if I'm with him. I certainly hope its true. Now I just need to find a way to keep myself awake while being able to complete the checking of the ASR. How......
===================================================================================
Did I mention Neopets Stock Market is quite fun? Harmless fun with the virtual stock market before I "promote" myself to the real stock market.. .Haha.
===================================================================================
Having a headache already. I desperately need sleep~~!!! I wonder is it the rain from yesterday or from swimming on Wednesday..... I'm starting to ache all over. I can feel a pretty bad cold coming up soon.... I hope it doesn't rain later so that I can get home clean and dry... Okay... Just need to keep myself occupied and hope that time passes fast.. .Listening to the radio on my mobile... Hope it keeps me awake till 1730. Have more rantings and ravings later... Quite unhappy at work today.
No comments:
Post a Comment