random.mumblings.of.a.singapore.girl.who.laughs.too.much.and.thinks.too.little. count.your.blessings......i.love.the.sun......scrap.scrap.scrap
Thursday, November 18, 2004
SICK!!!
I'm not feeling well~! The nauseated and bloated feeling is BAAAAAAACK again and it sucks. Last night couldn't sleep cos of this until I took some medicine and eventually fell asleep at like 1+ am? Sucks man. Going to cut my hair tomorrow... Same style as usual.... Want to get a new look but then ... Think I will wait until my hair grows much longer. Sigh. How... Why am I always feeling nauseated...... I really hate to throw up cos the feeling sucks... Always makes me wanna cry after throwing up. Makes me tired too...... Must see doc~!! But then again the stupid doc will just ask me AGAIN if there's the possibility of pregnancy and if NO, they'll just say GASTRITIS... Give me some medication and then I F* OFF. Why am I paying the docs for this?~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment