I think I'm getting old... Just half an hour ago I still remembered what I wanted to blog about... Shit... Now I totally can't remember what it is... Damn!
I want Jay Chou's Concert CD!!!! ARggHHhh.. When will the VCD or DVD be available... Sigh... Ermm... I still can't recall what I wanted to write about.. La la la la la.... Still can't remember.. Forget it. I quit.
Went shopping at Johor yesterday with Eric-dear, his brothers and parents.. Now I know why Jean loves shopping there... So many things to buy at a much lower price!! Say, Levi's 599 at around 30 bucks less expensive than the local store.. I didn't buy anything though I was tempted to cos I have too many sets of new clothes for CNY. Eric and I got identical t-shirts, courtesy of his daddy. In red with a big 氣 spalshed over the front in black; and an explanation of 氣 in white at the back. Damn nice!
Anyway on Saturday we had a performance at Chinatown.. So many people! I was hoping really hard that Sylvester won't make any mistakes cos he plays the cymbals and they're damn loud. True to my horror... HE DID! Haa.. But not too bad cos he got better for the later pieces. Stage fright I guess, his first time on stage. Can't really expect much from a 7-year-old, can I? Sebastian is like so close with Eric, from time to time he will climb onto Eric's lap and give him a big hug. I'm so jealous!! LOLz it was only later then I found out that Eric took him for drinks, food and some sight-seeing (sightsee-ing? sightseeing?) around Chinatown's pasar malam when we were performing. -bLeaH-
No comments:
Post a Comment