EEEEeeeeeEEEEKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKK!!!!!
Now I know, Mozilla Firefox doesn't display the scrollbars in the colours I define them to be... Only IE does~~ :(
Anyway I'm just about done with the formatting... I just need to figure out how to get rid of the horizontal scrollbars and how to align the text well so that the last character of every sentence doesn't look like its stuck to the scrollbar permanently.... It just needs a bit more perfection.
Thought about some stuff this morning when Dad asked me if I wanna go back to school. I do!!! But this time round, I wanna do something that can allow me to work on a freelance basis, say music, web design or something to my liking. I can never work freelance being a chemist, can I? You hear about freelance musicians, freelance web/graphics designers, freelance architects, freelance interior designers yadda yadda but you never hear people talking about being a freelance scientist do you? :) So there. I'm going back to school. Only thing is I dunno which school, when and what I will be doing.
All the best to me! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment