Friday, January 14, 2005

Had a super long chat with Eric last night on the phone.. Ha.. That crazy guy.. Make me laugh a lot. Sometimes I wonder if, you know, we should be together. He's making me feel all sweet and loved inside when I talk to him. Its just that I'm being skeptical cos of my past relationship... I'm not really ready for a new relationship at the moment .. Obviously he doesn't visit my blog cos he doesn't know about the song by Shin which totally describes how I feel about him and relationships now...


Anyway I laughed alot last night over the phone with him cos the things he say are really.... How should I describe them..... Sound really silly to say. Like he asked me where my sis is cos he was wondering why I could talk over the phone freely when I used to talk to him in whispers. Now, that was because I used to share a room with my sisters and he would always call when everyone was catching the Z Monster. Now I have my own room so I can do anything I want, including talking and laughing loudly over the phone at 1 am. LOL. So... [in Mandarin]




Me: Aren't you envious?

Eric: Yeah..

Me: Hmmm.. So you be good... you be good and...... You can ask your daddy to buy a bigger place so that you can have your own room.

Eric bursts out in laughter..

Me: What's your problem man.. What's so funny? You thought I was going to say you be good and I will buy you your own place?

Eric: trying to stifle his laughter I thought you were going to say that I be good and you will let me move in to your room. LOL

I burst out in laughter..

Me: You wish... LOL~~




At 3 am, I was still on the line with him. Goodness, neither of us realised the time until he asked me if I was ready to go to bed cos I need to work today. At this point I had already removed my contacts and switched off the lights as well as climbed into my bed so I told him I'm already lying under my blanket. So he asked me for the time and I said its 3 am~~ And he said "Wa... Ling Chen San Dian Zhong.." [in case you dunno, this is the title of a song sung by Z Chen, written by Justin of the bro-sis duo, JS. Very nice song.] So I started singing and then he interrupted..

Eric: Hey hey... Be good okay... Listen to me, go to sleep and stop singing already..

Somehow I found this to be really funny and couldn't stop laughing.. LOL~~~



Crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment