Supposed to blog on Saturday MORNING after a really fun mahjong session with Shirley jie, Sis and Eric-dear. Heh heh. Actually was at Bugis with Eric to do some CNY shopping and was already waiting for the bus to go home but Shirley jie called to say Edward has gone to play mahjong at Jurong, and she wanted to meet us... So we met up and decided to play mahjong at my home as well.. Think she wanted to spite him.. HAHA! So, at the most unearthly hour, we started our mahjong game and also... Unexpectedly... I let Dad and Mom get to know him... Its not that I don't want them to get to know one another, I just felt that its not yet they time.. Relationship is still new and my past one just ended like 4 months ago...
And... I can fully understand why Mom is upset... I've been wanting to find a chance to talk to her about it.. But I guess sometimes talking to her doesn't help as much as letting her get to know him... She doesn't want the same stuff to happen to me again cos.. She knows I suffered a lot of physical and emotional pain at the end of the broken relationship.. Sigh..
Anyway we had a really fun night at home playing mahjong together... I always missed drawing a tile before discarding.. Always said and did the funniest and silliest things.. LOL~~ Finally ended everything around 5am and went to shower before going to bed..
No comments:
Post a Comment