Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!!

to everyone!! This year's VDay is.... S-P-E-C-I-A-L cos I have someone S-P-E-C-I-A-L who treats me like his S-P-E-C-I-A-L someone every single day! MuaKz!! Love ya, dardar :)






Err... Enough of the mushy stuff ya.. Ha ha! Anyway I had a really happening CNY last week. First off, I was in Malaysia.. Yuppie.. What happened there is all in my previous post. Nothing interesting, anyway BUT!!! BUT!!! BUT!!!


On the third day of CNY, that is on the.. Hmm.... 11 February 2005, we went to Dr. Lily Neo's house. YES!! You didn't read wrongly!! Dr. Lily Neo!! The MP of the Kreta Ayer-Tanglin GRC. I shall not say where she lives, but she stays near Holland Road. Mom says its the biggest house in the estate. I'm not that sure, but along the drive in to the lady's house, I noticed that every house has a swimming pool. I don't care how big the swimming pool is, but as long as your house has a swimming pool, I think you're fucking rich. Anyway we were there as a live Chinese Orchestra to entertain her guests. She catered dinner for like, 150 guests? Buffet style complete with banquet waiters and a pretty Tiger girl to boot. The first thing I noticed when I entered the gate was this


The picture is a little blur, but this is the Ferrari that she owns, parked at the porch.

20 minutes later, her daughter drove in through the gate in this




In her garage [yes, she has a garage], I saw TWO Mercedes Benz. Not sure what model though. If I didn't remember wrongly, they're the S-Class or E-Class models.




This is Daddy tuning the Yang Qin for our performance later..




She has a huge garden, with a swimming pool, outdoor badminton court and her house must have at least two separate blocks. The first block is where the bedrooms are; on the second floor. The first floor looks like some sort of lobby/reception hall to me. There are couches, a pool table, grand piano, stairs that lead to the second floor covered in thick, luscious, red carpet. There's more to the house but I didn't get to explore. Anyway, when you walk into the hall and then out through the door opposite the main entrance, you reach the humongous garden and on the left side, there's another block that I wasn't able to figure out what it is. Down the stairs, there's the swimming pool that looks like it hasn't been used in a long while. And mind you, its not those teeny-weeny-mini swimming pools that most private houses have.. Its much bigger.


Anyway we settled down and started playing happy CNY songs and then took a twenty-minute break. During the break, we were told to grab a bite first and rest for a while. What made me boil was a man in a red Hush Puppies polo tee telling us this:

Hurry, hurry go get something to eat and then play some music, or else it will be too quiet.

Fuck you. We are there out of goodwill, because Dr. Lily Neo made the request. We are NOT paid to entertain YOU, bastard. We're not musicians who play AT YOUR REQUEST. If you think its too quiet, fucking get your children to sing Gong Xi Gong Xi to you. Don't command us to give you music at a snap of your fingers. Don't act all snobbish and upper-classy just because you're a guest at Dr. Lily Neo's function. Tamade. Who do you think you are.... Basket.... We're not your musical jukebox, okay!!


*Whoo... Cool down man...*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


So we finished everything and it was our turn to have dinner, finally. Being the nice lady she is, she demonstrated a high EQ level cos she came over to our table to thank us for coming that night and toasted everyone. Overall, a very enjoyable night.






Next up, on the night of the first day of CNY, we gambled at home.. Yuppie~~ Daddy gambles with us every year, but only during CNY. We played cards for a while and then Daddy got tired... So Mommy and the daughters decided to play mahjong. I suggested playing with the travel mahjong pack that Mommy has cos the normal tiles will make too much noise when we play and Daddy needs to sleep. Damn cute, I tell you. The mini-mahjong is really small. So small that I was laughing all the way and when I won the first round, Sis said "Whoa, finally someone won. Damn difficult to play with the super small tiles can~~~" ... Here's proof:




LOLz!! Anyway we switched to the big tiles right after that. The next morning, dardar came over to bai nian at like, 7.30am? Damn early. I was still in Lala-Land, playing chess with Zhou Gong. Anyway it was more gambling at Grandma's place after that. Desmond has grown to be super handsome!! Tall, dark, toned and sharp facial features. I will upload a picture of him soon, I promise! But he's attached though.. And still very young.. Just done with his GCE 'O' Levels. Met up with all other cousins and .. Surprised to know that Douglas is doing freelance C Programming while waiting for his GCE 'O' Levels results. Yep. He was dressed like a young executive, in a biz shirt, pants and leather shoes. Impressed me cos the last I heard of him, he ran away from home for 2 weeks.


Dardar played mahjong with Edward, Uncle Ah Boon and Grandpa... Lost his underwear to them .. LOLz nah... Just kidding. Nobody will want his underwear even though he wears Renoma and Levi's. -LOLz- OOppPppsss.. Dardar don't get angry k!! Ha ha ha~~ Grandpa was the big winner for the day and then dardar switched to playing cards with us. Yadda yadda yadda... GEtting boring... Lalalalalaalaa~~ Nothing interesting to write about liao....





Next comes Saturday!! Saturday morning dardar came over to fetch me.. Went to his place to bai nian and then we went out to visit his brother in KKWCH... Warded for appendicitis and then went for Jack Neo's latest movie, I Do, I Do at Bugis Junction. Nice movie!! I like!!! Jack Neo's movies always have meaning. Seriously I would prefer watching a Jack Neo production to a Stephen Chow production. Sharon Au has a line that I really like... Cos I can relate to it 100%.


"原来我要找的人一直都在我身边,虽然他不是最完美的,可是他能够用他的生命不顾一切地来救我…"


Yes, Dardar, I'm talking about you... Though you're not the perfect one, you're the one who is willing to give me the best of whatever you have..

I will never be able to describe how I feel about you.. I just feel super fortunate to have you by my side.... Today is Valentine's Day ... And marks the first month of our love... So happy! ^_^

Each day I spend with you is like Valentine's Day :) Really. And that is why, dardar, I don't want you to spend so much money on dinner today though I would really love to have dinner on the sea... If we had the extra cash to splurge, I would really love to... I know you want to spend the day in a special way and so dp I, but really, the last one month being with you has already been like Valentine's Month to me ^_^ You already make me feel like 天天都是情人节!!


Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment