I was very angry when I decided that I shall blog about this but now that I'm not so angry anymore... I think I shall try to nurture an angry mood and blog it all out. Muahahaha
*tRyinG haRd to fEeL aNgrY*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*sTiLL trYinG hArD tO FeeL aNgrY*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Ahhh... StaRtinG tO fEEl sOme*
I had a very fucked up morning today!!
I woke up at like 8.20 am and decided that I shall take a cab to work cos I haven't been reaching my office on time for the last 4 days. So I washed up, got dressed and left my house at 8.40 am and walked to the roadside to get a cab. Now I've taken a cab from the very same spot countless of times, with no bumps or slip-ups whatsoever. i.e. Never waited for more than 3 minutes. So I was actually feeling very confident that I will NOT be late for work today. So I saw a cab approaching and flagged it. And guess what? Some guy who suddenly popped out from nowhere about ten metres ahead of me took it.
"Nevermind.. This road always got a lot of cabs, one. No need to stress."
So another cab came along and somehow, somewhere, another lady popped out from nowhere about ten metres ahead of me and took it.
"....... There will be another cab.. No worries.. "
And another cab came along and somehow, somewhere, another lady popped out from no where about ten metres ahead of me and took it.
"@#$%@$^@ How can these ppl snatch my cab! Can't see me? @#$@$#^. Whoo. Cool down. Remember the Law of Averages."
And another cab came along and somehow, somewhere, another girl popped out from nowhere about ten metres ahead of me and took it.
"TAMADE!! I'm going to be late.. VERY LATE!"
And another cab came along and somehow, somewhere, .......... No lah.. No female popped out from nowhere. But when I was about to flag the cab down, I saw another man with lots of luggage, apparently going to the airport, flag the cab down, got in, and sped off.
"Fuck! I just want to take a cab to work today!! What the hell is happening?"
At that point of time I really felt like throwing rotten bananas at these inconsiderate kukunadens for snatching FIVE cabs already.
So another cab came along and somehow, somewhere, an ah lian popped out from nowhere about ten metres ahead of me and took it. I was boiling already. I saw yet another kukunaden waiting for a cab ten metres ahead of me, and there's another ah lian "queueing" behind her. [I never knew Ah Lians would queue up politely.] I decided that enough is enough man. I shall be the gangster this time round. So I walked twelve metres ahead, flagged down the first cab that approached me, got in and sped off.
When I reached office at 9.10am, I was so depressed I almost wanted to kill myself. June Tang The Receptionist of Honeywell smiled at me when she saw me and waved the key to the Earth Room excitedly.
"No one's here yet! You're the earliest! Today's Friday, everyone's on strike, ha ha ha."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dammit!!! I spent the money to take a cab to work cos I'm damn paiseh that I've been going to work at 9.30 am every day when I'm supposed to be there at 9 am and I'm just a bloody temp. I should have taken the bus as usual!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment