Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sin!

I just consumed half a Mandarin Cheesecake and half a Chocolate Chocolate Rumba from Spinelli... OOppSSs!! I have just recharged my endorphin count because chocolate is my comfort food and Chocolate Chocolate Rumba is just so so so super yummy!! I regret not taking a pic of the cakes before I ate them... Anyway both slices are courtesy of Jasmine... Cos she felt she needed a snack. I merely helped with the eating.. Muahahahaa!!


Jasmine just gave me a fantabulous suggestion for the third day of CNY: Get Abigail to let me work from home. i.e. Give me something to be completed over the weekend and let me get paid for third day of CNY without coming to office. Good idea right!!! I shall suggest to Abigail tomorrow when I see her. I've been doing my work damn sssslllllooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyyyyyyy cos I have realised that if I finish my work too fast, I will stress her out because she doesn't have much for me to do. How nice. I get paid to work, eat, drink coffee, chit-chat and read Xiaxue's blog. If you haven't heard about it, I suggest you go check it out like NOW, or if you have heard about it but haven't read it, please do.. Now I kinda wonder why I'm advertising her blog on MY blog for free.... I've just decided that its because I like her blog cos she's funny even when she slams people and I think they deserve it and I wanna spread the laughter to everyone~! Maybe I should just sign her guestbook.


Anyway, I'm having a headache now.. Maybe too much chocolate. Dardar will be so upset with me because he knows I'm falling sick and wants me to stay away from chocolates and potato chips. All of which are my comfort food!! Shhh... I shall not tell him anything and when he reads this, I'll just say "No!!! I didn't eat anything!" And he'll go.... "Roti prata again........" *privaTe joKe*

Suddenly feel like laughing.. Cos he always does the roti-prata-flipping-gesture when he says I roti-prata-talk. The last phrase similar to roti-prata-talk I ever learnt was "Alibaba-talk" which I learnt from Bangalas when I was with Verve Direct Group.




Going to meet him later for dinner... Dunno what to eat anymore.. Maybe kuay teow soup again.. :( Must remind myself that he doesn't like fishballs. LOLz -mUaKz-


No comments:

Post a Comment