
This picture was taken without flash... Sis says it has a classy look.

This one taken with flash... I think it looks nicer, very sparkly although it looks better in life.. LOLz

This one we had it drawn at those portrait-drawing machines at Downtown East.. Taken after a really fulfilling dinner of Seafood Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza, garlic bread and Chicken Ole baked rice from Pizza Hut. Although no dazzling drama action this VDay, I had a really pleasant surprise from Dardar... He's always ever ready to give me the best of what he has... Thank you Dardar... MuaKz!
To digress a bit, these two are pics taken during my CNY Malaysia trip...

This one taken with youngest sis in the afternoon on the first day of CNY after all the visiting... Both of us were way too bored... Didn't know what to do.. And nothing to do..

This one taken with my favourite first cousin... I call her Shan Shan. She's damn cute man... Super cute. That's chewing gum in her mouth. Reminds me of the time Sylvester swallowed his chewing gum and was so worried when I told him that his stomach walls will be stuck together forever. LOL!
Okay... Time to sleep... :)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone~!
No comments:
Post a Comment