I NEED SLEEP!!!
I have been deprived of sleep ever since I started working at Honeywell and this deprivation is getting worse ever since I got attached with dar. URGH! I'm not complaining about this wonderful BF of course, I'm just complaining that I'm not getting enough sleep. We've been going out every single day that we're available and this is taking a toll on me, physically. In fact, I'm starting to find that I don't have time for myself anymore. Can you believe I borrowed three books from the library *yes I do visit the library* and I finished reading just one of it this morning at 1+ am, while he was snoozing away in my room. And the books were borrowed in like.. mid-Feb? ARGH. I want to read my books!!!!
Next up... I wanna tan and swim! I'm putting on weight, I'm growing fat and I just realised the last two statements I made mean the same thing hence the second statement is redundant. I'm getting fairer by the week and I'm starting to gross myself out for the way I look. DAR DID YOU
Laughter
More laughter
Still don't get it??
No one is born TANNED!! My god... How could I, a once-University-undergraduate, make such a mistake? No wonder he was laughing at me. Or maybe it was because I am a once-University-undergraduate. That explains why I did not graduate after all. Hur hur hur.
How does a foetus tan? Make Mommy go in the sun and expose her belly hoping that the sun's rays can pass through her skin, muscle, and uterus to get through to me? Wahahahahaa WTF stupid mistake. The best part was, I kept insisting that nothing was wrong with the statement until I repeated it to myself thrice and realised that tanned means...
having a tan color from exposure to the sun courtesy of Dictionary.com
Was at SGH on Monday night and was damn pissed off. Not me lah. Dar was damn pissed off. I wasn't enjoying myself but I didn't feel angry either. Anyway SGH A&E was damn crowded then and we had to wait from 2300hrs, Monday night, till 0400hrs, Tuesday morning. WOW!! Actually, come to think of it, I was pissed off, but not damned pissed off. I was pissed at the inefficiency of government hospitals.
1. They give you appointments but never keep to the time. Yet they expect the patient to be punctual.
How do I know?
Cos I used to be a regular at TTSH - Tan Tock Seng Hospital; which dar affectionately calls Dan Du Sheng; for Mitral Valve Prolapse and they always kept me waiting.
There was once I had an appointment at 2pm and I only managed to see my cardiologist, wait, I think it was just a fucking Medical Officer at..... 5.30pm!! Grrr.. Don't they realise that MY time is precious too? I mean, if you tell your patient to come to the clinic at 2pm, see him/her/it at 2pm!! Don't tell them to come at 2pm and make them wait till 5.30pm. Do they think that the patient has nothing better to do other than to freeze his/her/its ass off in the hospital, waiting to see the
I was even more annoyed that I pay the same amount as all the other Ah Peks and Ah Mas and yet I do not even get to see a proper cardiologist. I crossed my fingers and hoped that the Medical Officers were competent enough to go through my 2D Echocardiograph, Electrocardiogram and 24-hour Holter Monitoring reports without misinterpreting anything.
2. They seem to be so busy at the A&E, rushing here and there, and yet the queue of patients waiting to see the doc doesn't seem to be getting shorter. If there really was an emergency not apparent to the doctor, the patient would have died already, on an exaggerated note. I've never been to the A&E for a medical condition myself, so I don't really have much to comment about this.
Anyway dar drove me back home to pick up some clothes and then drove us back to his home for the
So I should be doing the billing now, but felt guilty for neglecting my blog and any friends who may be reading the blog as this is the only way they can get updates. And the latest one somemore!
By the way I have a fucking huge ulcer that hurts fucking bad and did I mention I managed to get Kenalog from Guardian Pharmacy on Saturday evening? Kenalog is damn good for mouth ulcers. Dar spent the night with me and when he slept, I dunno how he tossed and turned but he managed to swing his arm to the left in the midst of his sleep and hit me on the spot where it hurt damn badly... YES! On my fucking ulcer. I almost died from the pain. Ha ha.
Today is Shirley jie's birthday... Everyone, now wish her a Happy Birthday and sing her a birthday song!! What? You don't want to? Cos you don't know her? Alamakz... Okay okay.. I sing for her then...
Happy Birthday to you,
You're born in the zoo.
With the monkeys and zebras,
Happy Birthday to you!
*throws confetti in air and whistle whistles, crack crackers, pull pulleys*
Ahh... Shirley jie is getting older.. So am I! This brings me to the fact that 2006 will be the year of the Dog, hence reminding me that being born in the year of the Dog 2 cycles ago, I will be 24, come 26-December-2006. *I want a Fujitsu S-Series Lifebook as a prezzie, start saving now. Actually a P-Series one will do as well, but only the one with the touchscreen*
YIKES!!! I'm getting old!! Luckily I have a loving dar who loves me unconditionally so I need not be worried that I will be left on the shelf. LOLz.
This evening we will be having dinner in celebration of Mommy's birthday. We didn't know what to get for her cos we don't know her taste in jewellery, and our pockets aren't big enough for a diamond big enough for her that she will love; and she has everything else that she may need, so sis and I decided to buy her a nice dinner. I shall order chili crab for dinner tonight cos Mom loves the chili crab there. Heh. I'm getting hungry already.
I want a new job!!! I've been procrastinating at writing my resume hence I can't apply for a new job. Actually I cringe at the idea of a job but... no choice lah.. No resources for my own biz. Sis says Starhub is recruiting customer service officers. Shirley jie knows I love working and her company has tons of work to do, numerous hours of OT. But if I have a choice, I'd choose customer service cos.... I really hate boring admin jobs.
I've run out of things to write about.. Muahahhaa.. Be Back Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment