Monday, March 28, 2005

Panasonic X800

Met up with Shirley jie and Edward on Saturday morning for a session at KBox and ... It kinda sucked.


Really!!


The attitude of the server sucked big time. Damn rude. Not pretty somemore. Sigh. Whatever happened to customer service?

Anyway we paid less than 30 bucks for 3 hours of singing, lunch as well as a drink. Not bad, huh. The chicken rice tasted weird though. Like, too much soy sauce. YUCK!! Too salty. And the rice didn't come in whole grains of rice, but half. Huh? Did I order dry, chicken porridge? DUH!

Anyway we went to look at the Samsung E810C at Tampines Mall after that and .. Well, let's just say we didn't buy it after all. She decided to stick to her trusty, Nokia 6230. While we were at Singtel's Hello! shop, this girl came up from behind and kinda scared us. She very silently crept next to us and pushed this phone in our direction and said "Nah, take a look at this."

We were like, HUH?!

She then took out a dagger and pushed us into a corner, threatening to slash our wrists if we didn't hand our money over right there. I refused, and tried to kick her in the shin. She wore a shin guard, and because I was wearing slip-ons with my toes exposed, I fractured my toes due to the impact. Shirley jie looked on in horror and promptly fainted - too traumatised - even though there was no blood.

Edward was already frozen due to the shock. A silly llama then walked in to the shop and sneezed on the girl, covering her with smelly, green, half-chewed grass. I recoiled in terror, afraid that the llama will also sneeze on me and cover me with the revolting stuff. A zookeeper came running in trying to capture the llama. Apparently, the llama had escaped from Mandai Zoo and ran all the way along KJE, BKE, PIE and then ECP, exited at Tampines and arrived at Tampines Mall, JUST TO SAVE ME FROM A GIRL ROBBER!!?!!!

No lah. She's Panasonic's promoter, trying to promote the Panasonic EB-X800. You say "Hey! Are you sure a llama can talk?"

Damn you! I was talking about the girl being the promoter, not the llama, you dork.

What? You haven't heard of it? The phone, I mean. OMG!! You really need to drop by Singtel or Starhub or M1 to check out this stylish new phone from Panasonic. Its damn cool, I tell you. I fell in love with it the moment I took over the phone from Shirley jie and played with it. Still don't have a clue about this sleek X800?

Check it out!!


EB-X800 with its cool X-changeable covers..



Delicious! Posted by Hello


It costs SGD598 with a 2 years contract to Singtel, its RRP should be around SGD798 I think? Fwah!! If not for the monthly SGD700 I have to give to OCBC in repayment of the damned NUS TFL, I would have got the phone right there and then. Sigh. I shall wait... Wait till the price drops by a couple of hundred.. And make it a X'Mas cum birthday gift for myself this coming December. Woolalalala!! I hope it will still be available. Actually it will be lah. On Yahoo! Auctions. Heh heh heh.


These few days without Dar has been kinda boring.


SIGH!!!


He's stuck in camp for the next.. (BOOHOOHOO!!!) 14.. no 13.. no 12... no 11.. no 10... no... Hey!! Only 9 days more to go!! Wahahaha~

9 more days to end of SOL! 2 more days to his birthday!

I have prepared a handmade gift for him, and since he doesn't have access to the net, I think I will take a nice picture of it tonight and upload it here so you guys can drool in envy. Serves you right for not being my boyfriend.. Anyway no more vacancies! I've been booked for life! ^_^

Its a wooden box that opens at the back, and the front is a piece of clear glass. Inside, I put little pieces of hearts in silver and pink to cover the "floor" of the box when it stands upright. Then I stuck a picture of us onto the back cover with glow-in-the-dark sand to cover up the rest of the background.

Then you know those pasta that comes in the shape of alphabets and numbers? Yup, I picked out the alphabets and numbers to spell "Happy 20th Birthday My Love" on the right side of the picture. On the left, I stuck 2 wooden hearts, one overlapping the other, painted one of them pearly beige and the other one I coated it with glow-in-the-dark sand and spelt "I Love You" with the pasta alphabets. I then painted the pasta with nail varnish.. Iridescent blue. Very nice!

I filled the bottom of a test tube with glitter and the same glow-in-the-dark sand, wrote "To the love of my life" on a strip of transparent plastic, filled the test tube with water and slipped the strip into it, and plugged it tightly with a cork stopper. I stuck the test tube onto the top of the box and Voila! "Love In A Box" was born.

I'm a genious, I know. But this idea didn't pop out of nowhere. It's all thanks to Shirley jie for saying she wants to visit Spotlight for invitation card ideas and that's where I thought I shall make him something instead of being commercialised and buy a gift that anyone with money can easily buy. I wanted to design a wooden plaque in the shape of a heart but when I walked over to the section with the boxes, I was inspired with the idea of the "Love In A Box". So there! I hope he loves it!

I'm going to pay him a surprise visit on his birthday, in the evening, just to pass it to him. And maybe sneak a birthday kiss or something. Wahahahaa!!

I'm so eXciTed!

No comments:

Post a Comment