Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Project Happy 20th Birthday...

... Success!!

Dar gave me a pleasant surprise by appearing in front of me earlier this evening. =) He's not supposed to book out until 6 April 2005 but he was granted special permission cos today is his birthday!


Everyone must sing him a birthday song, now.

Okay...

1...










2...










3...



START!!


Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Eric/Princess' BF/I-dunno-who-the-hell-you-are-but-I'm-being-asked-to-sing-for-you,
Happy birthday to you!!



*Whistle* *Clap clap clap* *Whistle* *Whistle* *Clap clap*



To my dearest Jie,

I wish you many happy returns, may all your, my and our dreams come true. My birthday falls during the end of December lah, so I'm making use of your birthday to wish that all my dreams come true. Teeheehee.

I wish (upon a falling star) that life ahead of you will be smoother and may you have the strength and wisdom to overcome any challenges and obstacles that may come in your way. And that includes my Daddy.

Today, I love you more than yesterday and this statement is to repeat itself, every other day, with no change in meaning.

i.e., this statement will not become this

Yesterday, I loved you more than the day before; and the day before, I loved you more than 2 days before.

tomorrow.

Geddit?

I really love to confuse you, cos you look so damn, blerdy cute. Wahahahaa~~~


MuaKz!

I Love You!



Oh, forgot to mention that we went for dinner at No Signboard Seafood Restaurant at Geylang.. Yummylicious!!! I heard the bill amounted to S$199? I think his mom was joking lah. We ordered pacific clams, celery, butter prawns, chili crabs, scrambled egg with prawns for a party of 8. S$199? Kidding la... Still, I enjoyed my day cos it had been 7 days (already) since I last saw him!


And you guys know what, in my father's hometown in Malaysia, there's a kopitiam cutely called Wo De Ka Fei Dian. Meaning My Kopitiam. I'll try to snap a picture of it the next time I see it. Which might be this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment