Wednesday, March 30, 2005

WTF

I'm fucking irritated this morning.

I logged in to my office PC, checked my chatterbox and found someone impersonating me saying things like...


"come and fuck my backside"

"my bf is boring in bed"

"no doubt I'm a bitch but I blow well"



Like... What The Fuck! *insert angry smily*


To the fucking-irritating-fucktard who posted on my chatterbox in my name:

I hope your dick gets eaten by a llama.

Shit... I forgot that llamas are herbivores.

I hope you get herpes.

No... You would spread it to others and that is so not good.

I hope your dick's nerve endings fail so that you no longer feel anything whenever you do or think of anything sexual.

Too light a punishment....

I hope your dick hurts immeasurably each time you get an erection so that you may never wank or have sex for the rest of your life.

This will cause considerable suffering... Muahahaha~~


Erectionus hurtus immeasurablylus! *waves wand*


Wahahahaa~~ The spell has been cast. So to the one who is posting on my chatterbox as me, BEWARE!!


Sigh. I'm so bo liao.


****************************************************************

And to Dick and his (stupid) fans,

Stop posting your stupid comments to my posts posted 2 weeks ago or any other Dick-related posts. The bandwidth theft issue between us has been settled amicably, due to generosity on my part. I'm so thick-skinned. But it *is* the truth. If you're here to flame, insult, or impersonate me in order to post crude, obscene tags in my chatterbox, they will be deleted within 24 hours.

Dick can stop claiming "i really not the person posting to your tagboard... believe it or not is up to you.. must be one of my fans... if u never post u never get from them... haha..."

I don't believe you, you fucking liar. I replied at 1.16am to your comment just 15 minutes after you posted it. Obviously you read it and felt pissed off and posted (the crude comments) in my chatterbox in my name.

True! I flamed you first, but you fucking deserved it, Dick. What you're doing is immoral, not to say illegal. Heard of sexual harassment? Outrage of modesty?

Friends who know what you do and don't stop you, as well as people who enjoy reading your exploits are stupid and should be cursed with the same erectionus hurtus immeasurablylus spell, although it is very unlikely that spells and curses exist.

Have some respect for women, turdy piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment