*Dances a pretty dance around the room before sitting down again, in all seriousness.*
Okay. I did a stupid thing today.
On the bus to Pasir Ris earlier in the evening, I typed something in my phone, intending to post it on my blog when an Internet connection is available but when I crossed the road and saw dar walking towards me, I was too anxious to save it and pressed "Clear Text" instead.
Like, can anyone get anymore stupid?
Okay, maybe not stupid. Just careless. Too used to using the "Clear Text" option lah, that's why. Good thing is, I have relatively good memory, so I shall regurgitate what I think I typed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's raining now, and I'm on my way to meet Dar finally!! After so many days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My supposedly good memory just failed me.
Anyway I mentioned something about missing him.
In the 14 days that he wasn't around, I missed him, but it was more of a I-miss-his-physical-presence kinda thing cos we used to spend every single day together, unless I was across the customs over at Malaysia so initially I couldn't get used to him being away from me.
We talked on the phone as often as we could, so the feeling of missing him somehow... Diminished. It was during the nights when I slept alone did the feelings of loneliness set in; missed the warmth of a loved one sleeping next to me.
Anyway, I looked for activities to occupy myself so it wouldn't get too bad and was just counting the days to the end of his SOL and finally.... TODAY!!! Wahahahaa~ I wanted to blog about this fast so I wouldn't forget. Dunno why but my memory has been failing me. Getting old.
*Can see those gingko-biloba tablets beckoning me.....*
Talked to Yapster over MSN this afternoon. It must've been a year since we last communicated? I feel so bad, disappearing all of a sudden. But then again, I cut off all communications with anyone else, until I decided to get in touch with my friends, cos I missed them terribly. Sad to say, first person I contacted, was my angel.
I'm not sad because the she's the first among my friends I called; but more because of the REASON why I called her. Was going through a terribly rough patch at that time and really needed to chill out with someone. And what a great meeting it was! On New Year's Eve, 2 giggly girls at Citilink Mall catching up, laughing and having fun. So yeah. I miss you, dahhh-ling! Haha~ You know who you are huh.
And OoohhHHhh!! I'm getting my Panasonic X800 tomorrow! One item off my wishlist. Yayy!! And it's totally sponsored too! I can't wait already.
I have one wish tonight, and that is for 8.30pm to arrive faster.
Nighty!!~!!
Honey is coming to pick me up for breakfast in another 6 hours. I'm like, the happiest girl alive. Agree with me!
wow! that is gd! Panasonic sponsored u X800? i envy you your gd luck. i think i shld hv my own blog & then list out my wishes just like u. ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete