Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Zen

I went to collect the Zen panel for my Panasonic X800 this morning at the post office.

Panasonic kept their promise after all!

Wahahaha~~

Wheeeeee~~

I skipped around in delight and then rolled down the escalators at White Sands Shopping Mall accidentally... Now I'm in hospital swathed in bandages.

The doctors tried to mummify me because I hurt myself quite badly but I managed to convince them that I'm really alright and I will suffer more from blogging withdrawal symptoms if they refuse to let me have access to a computer with internet access.

So here I am, sitting on the doctor's comfy swivel chair, typing on his P4, 2.5GHz pc. I know it's not really a big deal. But this doctor very shuai!

Comparable to



I'm not telling which hospital I went to, because I want to keep the doctor to myself. Bwahahaha!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And OH! I've fixed up the Zen panel to my phone already. Very pretty!

Hmm.. And in reply to FallenAngel's comment to my previous post,

Thanks dear. I'm also extremely glad that I made this decision to be with Eric. Damn glad. Mere words cannot express the gladness lah. I hope you'll find The One soon too! Meanwhile... Study hard and all the best to your last exams in NUS! *Can't wait to see you in your convocation gown and mortar board*

Suddenly feel like having omelette with cheese, mushrooms and ham. Maybe this evening I'll drag dar to the supermarket with me to get the stuff and head home to whip up a storm. With pasta and cream of mushroom soup as well. I'm hungry already.

I love sandwiches.

I shall remember to get a can of tuna as well.

I think I shall just have tuna sandwich for dinner tonight lah. There's watermelon in the fridge too.

I wonder why I'm writing about what I would like to have for dinner tonight.

Me boss is going on leave starting from tomorrow. WHEEEee!!!!

I think she's going to visit Paris for 2 weeks. OOoohhhh.. How envious!!

I just applied for membership with Cold Storage Online. I can shop for groceries without leaving the comfort of my home from now onwards. WHEEeee!!!

Maybe I shall share this membership with Dar's mom as well.

I feel so sleepy now.

Chatting with Yapster over MSN now, first talking about Photoelectric effect, then about multiple integrals, Planck's constant and now ordinary differential equations, trigonometry and summation.

Come to think of it, the only subject I was good at in JC was Chemistry. I scored straight 'A's for all tests and exams until I got sick of seeing my name up there in the top 10 list, constantly fighting with Juliana Mok for a higher place in the hierarchy.

Juliana Mok became a coursemate in NUS, until I dropped out. BOOHOOOHOOO!!!! *buries face in hands*

don't talk to me....

*scurries off to cry in a corner...*

No comments:

Post a Comment