Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm unhappy.

Make that VERY unhappy.

No, dar is not the one who is making me unhappy.

I'm the one making myself unhappy because I'm being difficult and (sort of) unreasonable, and dar should be the one being unhappy, actually, technically, because he is the one being put in a spot, a difficult position, sandwiched between the people he love the most because I'm being difficult.

But, can you blame a mommy-to-be for being cranky and difficult?

Maybe a shrink will work better for me.

By the way, if you have not realised by now from the last ultrasound picture, baby's due on 8 January 2006. I'm hoping he/she will arrive earlier, on New Year's Day and hopefully, be the first 2006 baby and be featured in the news and newspaper. =)


**Update:

To Anonymous who chose to leave a comment without a name: I realise I have not mentioned anything about our plans... We're actually getting married in July, so yeah... And I'm 8 weeks into it and honestly, I'm very excited and anticipating baby's arrival.

5 comments:

  1. Is that your baby & how many mths already? How are u going to get ROM in this Dec if u r really the mommy-to-be? By that time your stomach will be obviously big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U mentioned in the previous blog dated May 9, that u r going to ROM in Dec. Anyway congrats to u. It's nice that u share this piece of gd news with your reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew I had readers I did not know personally =)

    Anyway there has been a change of plans to get married in July, instead of December. So there. I hope I cleared up any confusion? (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to you! =) been reading ur blog until i realized that you were from Kendo too. Anyway, do take care of yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARGH!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR U!!! *BIG BIG hugz* omgosh...

    Have the docs given u a clean bill of health?
    Have u picked a wedding gown?
    Have u picked a name for the baby?
    .
    .
    .
    ok enuf. Since u've thalassaemia, remember dun eat anything until the doc say ok ah...
    .
    .
    .
    ARGH!!! SO EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete