And it's back with a vengeance.
MOOD SWINGS
Yeah man, they sure are back again, in full force. I hate the hormonal rollercoaster ride. One moment I'm smiling, laughing and the next?
You find me crying in bed, unable to sleep.
What the hell?
Even hubby grew irritated about it and despite me telling him that I really don't know why I cried, he thinks I'm lying and ignores me. :( Sad.
Tried tuning in to Symphony 92.4FM and it's a shame that they don't play 24 hours. I love the music they have, it calms down irritated nerves. Reading helps, too. So I guess I'll be making more trips to the library, only, I don't really know a lot of authors who suit my style, other than Sidney Sheldon and his books are always out at the Pasir Ris Library. Any suggestions?
Tonight I just feel like whining and complaining all night long, because I kinda hate my life now and most of the people around me. I don’t seriously HATE them actually, just that they do get on my nerves sometimes. I think I’m a solitary living kind of person, and will best enjoy living on my own, preferably with just my significant other a.k.a HUBBY and probably one or two kids. Currently, though, one is enough for us. Can’t wait to meet the little fella. =)
Many times, I wished for people around me to cut me some slack on the advice.
People think I hate to go to work, no? Actually, it isn’t what you think. I don’t exactly love the job, but hey! I think it’s good money. What? I mentioned before that I feel embarrassed to be paid for doing nothing? Actually, I kind of enjoyed it.
What you guys don’t really know is that I felt extremely tired to wake up that early and on most days I really didn’t feel like going to work. When I did drag my heavy ass to the office, I’d start feeling sick like I’ve never been in the last 100 years.
Now that I’m in my 19th week and starting to feel so much better, I’m going back to work, ain’t I? Albeit not for the full day but at least I’m making the effort to get my finances back on track, ya?
And the other main reason is because Hubby is now working too, and if I don’t go back to work, he’ll probably come home, one of these days, to a socially and intellectually deprived, pregnant wife. *Sheepish grin*
And I absolutely hate it when he uses our bonding time to play mahjong. I have nothing against mahjong, it’s an absolutely fun and intellectual game needing a bit of luck. Nevermind if I’m busy or have something to do. But I’m so free, I have so much time in my hands, I’m pregnant and having funny mood changes and he’s out there, bonding with his friends.
Maybe I should go and bond with my pals too. =) and I shall do it when he’s free and got lots of time to spare for some quality time with me.
Heck.
Do all couples turn into this after marriage?
It seems like there is no longer any romantic love between them, just the heavy responsibility of raising a family weighing down on them. No more sweet smooches, hand-holding intimate dates.
Actually, hubby’s not guilty of it yet, but I think our relationship is somehow morphing into something like that, and it scares me.
What about, after our baby is born?
*Shudders*
I hope that he will, together with me, put in the effort needed to maintain the love in our marriage.
Maybe it’s time to read those “how to stay lovers after marriage/having a child” books for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment