Saturday, August 13, 2005

Steamboat tonight!

Yummy!!

I love steamboat meals. Yum!

Anyway, as I was lying in bed trying to sleep on Thursday night, I was listening to the snores of my teddy beary (hence the phrase "trying to sleep".. LOL), I mean, hubby, and feeling the movements of the little one in my tummy and thinking to myself, "What a happy and warm feeling to be together like this."

AWWWwwww... Yeah. I love this feeling.

Baby's getting to be quite active lately, and I got hubby to feel it himself just last night. He/she just can't keep still =) and you know what the feeling is like? Just one word.

Shiok!

Ha ha ha. Really.

Can you just imagine sleeping in the arms of your loved one, with your little one nested in your womb, safe from the rest of the world, occasionally moving to remind you of his existence.. The whole feeling is just... Heavenly.

And I'm so proud of Dar, for he has outdone most other guys his age, for being so readily willing to take on the responsibility of a husband and a father, for working hard to feed his family at the, I would say, golden age of youth. Only 20, and already working hard for his wife and kid.

Thanks dear, I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment