Reading about backaches, shortness of breaths, leg cramps and etc seem to be so trivial; but once the real discomfort hits you, you somehow realise whatever you have read so far are a pack of rather beautiful
The other day I went shopping and I must be already showing quite obviously, cos the lady who attended to me told me that since I don't need a nursing bra YET, I can try out a series of what they have for the time being, until baby's born and yadda yadda yadda.
Oh my, it's only 2 more days to my wedding and I'm having mixed feelings.
Happy because I'm going to embark on a whole new phase of my life..
Feeling stressed because my life is going to change thereafter...
Really need some stress-relief man.
So anyway was showing my boss our bridal shots, and she commented that both hubby and I "round round one, very cute!" And a colleague, whom I have known for close to a year ever since I started working in this office was looking at my slightly bulging tummy and wondering if I'm pregnant and yet not daring to ask.
LOL! Yeah, I did not tell anyone about my upcoming wedding and baby except my boss who signs my timesheet and when I told her to keep things discreet, she did the job perfectly well. Hubby thinks I should just tell her to ease the suspense, but I think I'll tell only if she asks. Anyway it wouldn't be long before things become too obvious for anyone to ask a silly question like, "Are you pregnant?" To which I'll probably reply "No, I just ate a baby for lunch and he won't be digested till January 2006." Lalala~~~ Not very funny la, I know.
Have I mentioned already that I'm very excited about my big day coming in 2 days' time?
The Monopoly clock in my room has gone mad after I replaced its battery last night. The time shown on it is exponentially related to the actual time!

A graphical representation.
To digress a little, Grandma is a super nice grandma who makes nutritious and yummy soup to nourish baby and I. I love her so much! I've always been close to her, only that we're closer now because of the squirmy little fella inside me leeching nutrients off of me but whom we all still love very much. The other day when I had a Humpty-Dumpty-great-fall, she looked so pained (and even told me she was feeling very pained to see me like that) when she saw me crying and was very worried about me until I came back from the hospital still in one piece.
Dad and Mom rushed down to the hospital when they finished their lessons to take a look at me and even though they didn't show it (they never do, anyway), I know they were really worried until they saw me and baby well.
And my sis? She was the one who exclaimed "OH SHIT!" when I fell flat and immediately made the urgent call to Aunt to take me to the hospital; and who gave me a much needed hug when I cried. Great sis she is.
Quite a random post, this is. Everyone loves me. I'm a happy
congrats! r u going to post your actual day pic here? hope to see that. your wedding shot looks sweet.
ReplyDelete