Friday, October 07, 2005

I AM SO STUPID!!

I used a new scouring pad to wash my favourite Nalgene water bottle in a very bright and cheery honey yellow colour yesterday and to my horror, just 5 seconds ago, I discovered that there are many scratches both on the INNER and OUTER surfaces of the bottle!!!!

*screams in horror*

Sobs.

My water bottle.............................

I don't usually use dish detergent on my water bottle but I had to, last night, when I used it to contain the soup that Grandma had lovingly made for me but which I was unable to finish before it got too late to go home. I'm so sad now. My poor water bottle. First it was the cap that needed replacement, now the whole bottle's defaced. Very sad. When I went looking for the replacement cap, the guy told me that stock will not be in until a few months later. I think I shall just pick a new water bottle.



My back aches so much and I experience so much discomfort that I wish I never got pregnant in the first place.

I'm tired of being pregnant already. Yes, I am an impatient person. Why does it take 40 weeks for a human being to gestate and grow and develop into someone who can survive independently, outside the maternal body? Can't it take a shorter time? If anyone can invent anything to make a foetus viable outside the womb in a shorter time, I'll be eternally grateful. No, I'm not talking about incubators. Don't be dumb.

I hate growing fat.

I hate lugging a tummy around.

I hate feeling huge and clumsy.

I hate getting into and out of bed.

I hate not being able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes and have to be stuck with the same old clothes.

I hate having heartburn.

I hate not being able to have raw oysters and chili crab.

I hate having to remind myself to take my prenatal vitamin every night before I sleep.

I hate the thought of confinement after birth.

I hate the uncertainties I'm feeling now.

But, I love the little fella tumbling around in my tummy. It's just that I can't wait to get him out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Dexter says CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! Heehee...

    ReplyDelete