Monday, October 17, 2005

I wish..

... For $189,000,000.00 reserves (just like NKF, LOL!) so that hubby doesn't need to work and can spend more time with me paktor-ing.

I crave McDonalds' McWings and I am going to fulfil that craving later in the evening; and then go back and watch tv in our comfy bed, under the comforter. I wish I can watch a movie instead, though. It's been so long since we went out on a date!

My fingernails are growing at an astonishing speed and I am going to get emery boards soon because it is so bothersome to clip them long nails with a nail clipper. Besides, I do not know where my nail clippers are.

I am so hungry now and I loved the rainy weather we had the whole of yesterday, yesterday! I loved it so much I slept in till 1.15pm and woke up feeling guilty. -_-

I have also accepted the fact that I will be income-less soon, but I cannot stand not getting maternity benefits aka maternity leave. WHY!!!! Xiao Yi says I can write to Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan. I have always wondered why a man is named Vivian. Hmmm... She also said I can write to PM Lee Hsien Loong. Even gave me both persons' email addresses. Really meh!!! Will it really work? I think I will try soon! Ha ha ha.

So, I have also accepted Hubby's suggestion that I stay home to yang tai and probably teach him (baby) how to count and sing. I can even save money by staying at home man! If I don't need to go out, I don't need to spend any money on food, transport and impulse shopping. I can even use the extra time I have to think of some names.

Anyway Saturday was Sis' birthday, and we went for dinner at Sakura-something-something-something Restaurant at Downtown East, a meal that cost $26 nett per adult. The food was okay only and I HAD TO WATCH HUBBY EAT THE RAW OYSTERS BECAUSE I CANNOT HAVE ANY and I promise to treat myself to oysters the moment I am allowed to get my hands on some. HUMPPHH!!

Have I mentioned that Hubby and I are *really* excited that my due date is fast approaching? Oh my goodness.. We are bursting with excitement, in fact. I am in my 27th week, finally coming into the homestretch after half a year of being pregnant and I think I *will* (I DON'T CARE!!) shop for 1 or 2 sets of brand new baby clothing despite all advice against buying anything new before baby needs them. Who cares! I'm the one who is oh-so-excited about it okay!

I can't wait already!

No comments:

Post a Comment