Friday, October 21, 2005

Nice mata!

This morning when I was crossing the road from Expo MRT Station to the other side of the road (DUH!), two very nice auxiliary mata stopped the traffic for me!

I feel so loved! *flutter eyelids*

Don't start thinking silly thoughts. I just thought it was very nice of them to help a pregnant lady in this way.

There's the ITMA Asia 2005 thingy going on at the Singapore Expo, so the road was closed (for what purpose I don't know) and that's why the auxiliary police are there to direct traffic.

When they saw me walking down the flight of steps at the mrt station with the intention to cross the road, one of the two matas stationed there motioned for me to cross half the road and the other made a car stop to let me cross the other half of the road.

So nice!

What is not nice is that just the other day, I weighed myself and cringed when I saw the figure on the scale.

I WEIGH 60 KILOGRAMS!!!

That's a 3kg up in weight since my last antenatal checkup four weeks ago. What have I been eating? Ha ha ha. Actually I haven't been eating much, Shirley-jie says it's mostly water, not to worry and most of it will be gone when baby's being born. I am quite scared that I won't be able to lose all that pregnancy weight. HOW!!! Then I will have to spend money on new clothes again!!! Hmmm. Maybe I will make my hiao hubby go on a diet with me. Hee hee hee!

Today is Friday! Finally! Oh my goodness, last night we played mahjong again and hubby won everyone! He was the only winner and about 95% of all our chips were with him at the end of the game. SOB! I, being his wife, naturally did not need to pay up. HA HA HA HA!! *snigger snigger*

This weekend will be another boring weekend I think, because hubby will be working as usual, Shirley-jie will be having driving lessons, Mom and Dad most likely going to Malaysia as usual... .......... ARGHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, no worries okie. If u wanna lose the post-natal weight off, u can. Just eat double portion for your little boy yah? Take care & I'll catch up w u really soon *cringes at 'soon'*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get those malay lady to do a post natal massage for u.. Like zoey lidat. They use herbs thus it is no harmful to the body de.

    ReplyDelete