... Since my last post... Have been doing nothing constructive! Except some shopping for essential stuff to bring to the hospital when the time comes and going to the ob-gyn for my routine checkup, nothing has been happening either...
Sigh. How boring.
Anyway Hubby and I were at Tampines yesterday and had dinner at Cafe Cartel... Ate till we almost burst and then went window shopping at Tampines Mall.
Window shopping, huh. Ended up at Singtel Hello! and he got for himself the Nokia N70.
I want one too! My birthday is coming soon, 26 December. Hur hur hur. Maybe you guys can split the cost. Wahahahaha!!
Anyway today is Monday, and I am officially 33 weeks and 5 days pregnant, according to my ob-gyn at my last appointment last week. I still have not gained any weight since about 5 to 6 weeks ago, and I am wondering if this is normal. Apparently my baby is "a good size" according to the ultrasound technician and the ob-gyn says my tummy is big because at 32 weeks, my fundus height is 35 cm.
Don't ask me so much about the technical details, all I know is that fundus height = gestational age in weeks.
Baby has been really active and up to today it is only 1.5 months left to his due date! We really, really can't wait to see him in person and I hope it isn't 1.5 months to the next Paper Rose entry from Luvphobia! @#%#$&^#
Actually, another reason is also because I cannot wait to get this new human being out of my tummy! He is getting too big for my comfort and is really causing a lot of inconvenience for me especially when I'm trying to roll over in bed or get out of bed to pee or something. I can't even sit in a chair without feeling breathless.
Have I mentioned the ugly stretch marks yet? Oh my god. When I didn't get any stretch marks even at 28 weeks, I thought I was one of the lucky women until one day I happened to peer at the mirror and saw them at my once-existent waist. SOBZ! But it is okay, because hubby says he will still love me like before, with or without stretch marks.
Speaking of hubby, he just called and told me that early this morning some bird shat on his head.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
I am so mean.
I have nothing to do all day long, can someone just ask me out for a drink or shopping or what? Seems like everyone around me is busy with something and I am the only one who is busy resting. Can anyone be busy doing nothing? Hmm...
I dreamt of childbirth last night, and it freaked me out this morning because the Braxton-Hicks contractions I get are getting horrible-er by the day and I am starting to get painful contractions! I read that you can't really call it false labour, because ultimately these contractions will get more regular and stronger and POP! There comes baby!
SO SCARY.
Aiyo aiyi, take care le... How to go out when u sit on a chair liao become breathless le...
ReplyDelete