I've been plagued by medical problems recently.
Sigh.
Just returned to work after an appointment at the hospital, and due to be back for another test in September.
Today is the 20th March and next weekend I'm going on a trip with hubby.. Just the two of us, to get away from everything and just relax. How nice of him, no?
Baby Roy shits green poop, I'm so worried. Brought him to grandma's on Saturday and Des was so excited to meet him for the first time. He laid Baby Roy on his lap, cradled his head in both hands and they started laughing at each other. Baby Roy is such a happy baby and I love him so much!
After my appointment at the hospital, hubby and I went looking around the shops at the Retail Mall ... Saw some lovely clothes but then too expensive. $52.00 for a t-shirt and shorts! Even my clothes don't cost that much, most of the time. So anyway... I was telling hubby that Baby Roy will have a bursting wardrobe in time to come because I will always shop for clothes and socks for him. And toys! I've been wanting to get a baby's gym for my darling Roy but the selections are so limited! I've been trying to find time to pop by Toys'R'us at Forum to look at the toys they have.
Feel so tired over the weekend. Aunt's cancer has spread to her brains, and seeing grandma cry, I could imagine the pain just as if my own son had terminal disease.. And little cousin is also being tested for cancer; heard that six surgeons participated in his surgery to remove the tumour for testing.
Wonder why life's so lousy these days.
Fuck.
I love my family, my cosy little family of 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment