Friday, August 04, 2006

Tadah!

Attending a course on Microsoft Excel paid by the company.. Silly me, didn't know that Office 2003 is newer than Office XP and stupidly installed Office XP and removed Office 2003. Silly me.. Anyway what's done cannot be undone..

@$%^@$%^&(&*)*(_(%^@#~@!@%&&^(

Baby Roy woke up so early today and was screaming, shouting and banging his toys on the high chair he was sitting on. When I was about to leave for class, he just shat and was being cleaned up by my domestic helper, looking so contented.. Cute little boy!

I'm taking the exam later in the afternoon and if I pass, I'm going to get a cert. For what, I don't really know. Anyway life has been quite ok.. Pleased to announce that a second baby is on the way, arriving next Jan I suppose. Have not went to see an obstetrician yet, so not sure what's the exact gestation age of the little baby in me. Very excited, nonetheless. The first trimester should be over already, cos I feel I'm getting some of my energy back and nausea's pretty much gone now. Haven't told Mom and Dad about it though, still thinking how to break the news to them and wondering about their reaction.

Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! CNY in Feb next yr that means baby Roy share the same zodiac sign as his bro or sis, rite? Is like having twin lidat. Make me so envy of you! All the best & take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa~ Well that depends on which day of Jan cos Baby Roy is a Capricorn!

    ReplyDelete