Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Chickenpox Virus

Attacked my Baby Roy.

He now has lots of lesions on his face, scalp and buttocks. He was still well and playful on the first two days but starting from last night he has been really cranky. I feel so sorry for him; my heart aches whenever he cries. I'd carry him and stand by the window so that he can see his favourite view of the road and cars whizzing by, but when I see the totally sian expression on his face I just start to feel so sad.

Don't really know where he caught it from, haven't been bringing him out to crowded places ever since he was discharged 2 weeks ago.. Oh! Now I remember.. Last week... Hubby and I brought him out for a short while in the afternoon... SHIT!

Anyway he's sleeping now.. I'm so worried about him.. Dunno how I can go back to work tomorrow.. I'll surely be thinking of him all the time and that's inefficient. I just hope he gets well really soon and that the lesions don't itch so much.

My poor little darling. He can't really sleep well too but I hope he does gets some rest..

Anyway I've went for my screening scan and... Roy's having a baby sister on 26 Jan 2007 (that is, if she decides to pop punctually just like Baby Roy). Haven't thought of a name, but when I was pregnant with Roy and thinking of names for boys and girls (before I knew his gender), I thought of naming my baby girl Meredith. Will have to ask hubby's opinion.

Been having heartburn for most of the days recently and feeling really tired taking care of Roy but a mother's gotta do what a mother's gotta do.. Anyway I can't bear to hear him crying his heart out and leaving him with the domestic helper to comfort him so that I can catch some sleep.

Going to get some rest now, while the sick one's sleeping..

1 comment: