Anyway, the point is, Roy is walking! I'm so happy! Soon he'll start running and talking to me. Although he still likes to move around by crawling.
I bought me an O2 Atom last week. Hubby's N70 is falling apart, and he's aiming for the upcoming N95 so I got me a new PDA with phone functions - need it to note down all the appointments now that I'm wife to someone and mom to 2 young kids; for the mobility in handling the budget worksheets and tasks to complete, shopping lists to remember and of course, wi-fi for mobile connectivity without having to lug a notebook computer around. The best part is I'm loving my new and yet not-so-new gadget for all its functions.
And! I have to commend Esprit for their efficiency. I shopped the US Esprit eshop last night and they have shipped my order this morning. I estimate to spend $185 including shipping charges to SG for 5 items. I love their style and I'm going to continue shopping there. They even advise you to order items in 2 sizes and you can return the one that doesn't fit and they'll do a refund for you. Recommended!
Let's see what I bought... I'm really excited about shopping from home and getting my purchases delivered right to my doorstep for less than S$40 a pc.





All images from Esprit eShop
Also found a website to buy Hollister Co stuff... at Blue Canyon Co. Local company, I believe. Items all in SGD and cheaper than the Hollister Co webby. Although Hollister Co ships internationally, shipping charges to SG is at least USD39.95 (based on your purchase amount. The more you buy, the more they charge)! So expensive!
No comments:
Post a Comment