Monday, July 23, 2007

I can't get tired of shooting them

on camera, that is.



Do I really look like a girl?!?!?!?!


Ain't I a cutie?


Close-up and a sweet smile for you... Do you think I'm a boy, or a girl?


I'm like, really happy! Look at my full set of teeth! I love brushing them~~


Daddy says I'm a big kid now, so I've got to carry my own bag when we go out.



Work has been pretty much dreary. Less hectic, and less satisfaction. I'm exposed to problems, and can learn to solve them from my boss, but work has slowed down quite a bit and 2 of my good friends are leaving the company... Feel like talking to boss to make some changes to my portfolio so that I can upgrade my skills set, learn a thing or two, hopefully, do some underwriting.

Miss my daddy and mommy a lot.

Sometimes I really don't know who I can go to when I really need a good, loving hug. Roy roy does come and give me a hug now and then, but it's different from a warm, comforting and reassuring hug that tells me everything is okay, even if the sky falls down.

My flat will be ready soon! I'm so looking forward to it! 2 years 5 months to go, and counting while I'm typing this post. I have so many ideas for the children's room, the kitchen, the laundry area and, and of course! The room I'm going to share with my dearest hubby!

Roy is growing up so fast, he's jumping and running all over the place and imitating the adults. Just yesterday he picked up my O2 Atom and started to act like someone was on the line with him. He yakked, paused, yakked, paused and yakked somemore, even walked around the room like he was engaged in a real conversation. Cute.

Raine is growing up so fast too, and she loves to smile. She started eating porridge last Saturday, at her great-grandma's, and she's loving it. I can't wait to see her crawl, babble, stand, cruise and finally, walk!

Hubby has been treating me better these days, and I'm really enjoying it. It's a feeling I haven't had in a long while and ... Hope it lasts...

This post is so random, man. My thoughts are incoherent.

Really love my cozy little family!


See ya guys!

1 comment: