Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Is it a long time since I have last posted something here? ... I guess so...

Roy and Raine are growing up so fast, we can have conversations all the time. Roy is really sweet, and Raine is testing her limits.

I've fallen in love with scrapbooking, and I've had a holiday this year. Just myself and friends... I received a PSP as a gift, I changed my diet habits and I've decided to sell my scrapping services. We're moving to our very own home next year, and I am really looking forward to it. I've re-found fun in my life, and I'm enjoying work more than before because of people who make the environment fun. I've found my direction in life, but I'm not sure if I can go forward in that direction...

Anyway, here's some new pics!

My teddy bear....

Club Med Bintan!

taken by Roy the Photographer

UWI girls

Admin Team!

Back to School!

No comments:

Post a Comment