Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is near

and we've the first Christmas tree in the house! YAY! Actually we've had it since late Nov.. Roy loves it, Raine loves it too. How do I know?? Because they are re-arranging the decorations on the tree every now and then!

Had a great time at Wendy's place today and the kids got 2 very nice gifts, a set of Disney's mini board books and a play-doh set! Awww THANKS WENDY!!

And I finally got my ass down to sorting out all my digital photos and backing up on external hdd... Time to go print more for my scrapping pleasure!

I am so going to order paints and mists from A Cherry On Top because the price is more than 50% lesser than what MWL is pricing them at! OMFG! Ya. Anyone wanna spree with me??

I hope to scrap as much as I can before I register for my LOMA papers next year, which will be around 3 mths time... Cos I'm like 60% done already, and I don't wanna waste any more time re-doing papers because of my scrapping hobby... which tends to peak before LOMA exams... -_-"'

Roy and Raine are celebrating their birthdays soon, and I am soooo inclined to get a Thomas & Friends train set for him... the huge box set but it's very expensive la... and as for Raine, I still do not know what I want to get for her. I know she loves Elmo, Barney, Minnie Mouse and Winnie the Pooh... I hope to get her something that only she is interested in, so that Roy will not fight with her and I won't need to say "the toys are for sharing" to them again... I guess sometimes you just want something that really belongs to you only, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment