Today is a bad day because:
1. I took cough meds last night and overslept this morning.
2. Boss called at 7.50am to ask about a task I ought to follow up last month. Ok, I admit I failed to follow up properly but it was because the person who was supposed to give me an answer kept dragging and WENT ON LONG LEAVE!! Then subsequently I went on long leave too. And forgot about it. -_-'"
3. When Boss called at 7.50am, I was supposed to be picking up my bag, putting on my boots and leaving the house cos there's a meeting this morning at freaking 8.45am! With the bigger BOSS! DAMN!
4. I ran all the way from the MRT station to office and looked like an idiot cos I didn't have my access card and the stupid recept stand-in wouldn't open the door for me and I had to wait for someone to come open for me.
5. I dumped my bag and phone on my chair, grabbed my notebook and pencil and chiong-ed for the meeting. Damn embarassing to be late in front of Boss and Big Boss although it was only 5 minutes. I felt like digging a hole for myself.
6. It took my body 20 minutes to cool down from all that running.
7. Too full from lunch. All I had was a Subway sandwich and a drink.
8. Went to MWL and reminded myself I need to stop spending on scrapbook supplies. I have more than enough! Had to give up buying a sheet of rub-ons from Imaginisce and 2 bottles of Shimmer Spritz. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SPONSOR ME?
9. On my way home, realised that I had left my keys at home. Now how do I enter my room to shower and rest? Hubby is playing mahjong. DAMN!
10. Waited and waited till 9.15pm to get the keys from hubby then made my way home. DEAD BEAT!
11. Had my dinner and was going to wash up when I turned on the tap and *bam* the tap broke. Just when I needed it.
Ok. I need to de-stress... Weekend's here. I'm gonna bring Roy and Raine out to get some lego and a jacket for Roy. His jacket is too small for him now. And he's such a sweet boy. He told me he already has one and doesn't need another even though I said it's too small for him already.
No comments:
Post a Comment