Sunday, January 03, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lotsa things are gonna happen this year!

1. Roy is going to school. TOMORROW! YAY!
2. I have 3 days off work just to accompany Roy to school!
3. I have 2 new books to finish, which reminds me that there are also 3 which I have NOT finished.
4. I have a new game to play! Dissidia! And people are tempting me to get PS3 because of FFXIII and FFXIV... Awwww..
5. (Hopefully) go to Taiwan! Hope it will materialise this year..
6. ......

So, my resolutions for 2010 are (not in order of priority, just appearing in my mind in random order)
1. Scrap more.
2. Get my FLMI certification.
3. Bring the kids to the beach on a fine day (because it rains whenever I make plans. grr.)
4. Save more money.
5. Go on a short trip.
6. Be more gracious of idiots who just speak whatever they like. Just not worth my time.
7. Finish the 5 books I have: The Lost Symbol, Why The Toast Always Lands Butter Side Down, A Briefer History of Time, 50 Great Physics Ideas, The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives

It's 5pm, my neck is itching, I'm dying to get a shower but I gotta cook dinner. Cooking is fun! Especially when Roy and Raine say "MMmm!! Yummy! It's deeeeelicious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment