Today is Monday. Monday is a boring day. These days, I want more to stay at home with the kids and scrap, scrap, scrap.
IS THERE ANY DAY JOB THAT I CAN WORK FROM HOME??
Surfed www.acherryontop.com till 2+am last night... REGRET! Couldn't wake up early this morning... Woke up as usual at 7.30am... TOO LATE!! Need to wake up at 7.15am latest! Still need to decide what to wear... (-_-)'"
Speaking of what to wear, was at Topshop yesterday, the ION Orchard outlet. Tried on a long cardigan in a colour I wouldn't usually think of getting a cardigan in, but thinking that I've already ordered one in maroon from Tokyo Fashion, I might as well try it on... AND I LIKED IT! But I was in a bad mood so I didn't get it. I really hate shopping with the husband. He is sooo not a gentleman, and it started to get to me. Anyway, I digress. I am so going to get it today, after work!
And why is it that I can't find 萧敬腾's Love Moments album? Have you heard it? It's really good... I'm so attracted by his voice these days... 林宥嘉's 感官世界 is actually quite good too. But I really hate his attitude the previous time he was on Campus Superstar so much that I'm not going to get the album. And my Jay Chou!! When will his new album be out?? There's no news about the album title too...
I'm gonna look at A Cherry On Top (again)... Can never get enough of scrapbook supplies... kekeke...
IS THERE ANY DAY JOB THAT I CAN WORK FROM HOME??
Surfed www.acherryontop.com till 2+am last night... REGRET! Couldn't wake up early this morning... Woke up as usual at 7.30am... TOO LATE!! Need to wake up at 7.15am latest! Still need to decide what to wear... (-_-)'"
Speaking of what to wear, was at Topshop yesterday, the ION Orchard outlet. Tried on a long cardigan in a colour I wouldn't usually think of getting a cardigan in, but thinking that I've already ordered one in maroon from Tokyo Fashion, I might as well try it on... AND I LIKED IT! But I was in a bad mood so I didn't get it. I really hate shopping with the husband. He is sooo not a gentleman, and it started to get to me. Anyway, I digress. I am so going to get it today, after work!
And why is it that I can't find 萧敬腾's Love Moments album? Have you heard it? It's really good... I'm so attracted by his voice these days... 林宥嘉's 感官世界 is actually quite good too. But I really hate his attitude the previous time he was on Campus Superstar so much that I'm not going to get the album. And my Jay Chou!! When will his new album be out?? There's no news about the album title too...
I'm gonna look at A Cherry On Top (again)... Can never get enough of scrapbook supplies... kekeke...
No comments:
Post a Comment