Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Retract

I take back my wish that Roy will grow up faster. He's grown into a little boy with a (rebellious) mind of his own and .. it gives me heartaches. Last night, he ran off while I was talking to him and tried to slam the door (too bad, I have a safety door stopper to prevent injured fingers from slamming doors) and refused to let me in. Does such behaviour come naturally to kids? I don't know, cos Raine never does that. She's terrified when I find out that she has done something wrong but not the same with Roy. I need to take away privileges as discipline for him and I'm running out of privileges to take away cos for one, he isn't a child who has a lot of favourites and secondly, I foresee that this method will soon not work anymore... Sigh.. It's really not easy to be a parent... Now I suddenly wish they just stay as babies and never grow up..

No comments:

Post a Comment