I feel like giving my wardrobe a complete overhaul. My goodness, I'm shopping around for clothes online and so many pieces caught my eye. Nowadays I wonder what was wrong with my choice of clothes previously... LOL.
There are so many clothes that I don't think I will want to wear again but I don't know what to do with them... Any ideas?
Today is quite a sucky day... Some ppl made mistakes and I have to do the shit... @#%$%$^$ Sigh. Anyway, I've planned to take leave tomorrow to go shopping. WOOHOO!!
Yesterday we took Roy and Raine to Sentosa's Underwater World... I'm stating a fact... There was a tour group from India and they just push and shove with no regard for the young children around them. NO PERSONAL SPACE TOO!!! GGRRRRRrrrr!!! And I thought going on a weekday would be fine. Damn suay!
Which reminds me, I'm gonna go shopping on a Friday afternoon... Tomorrow better wear light clothing... AFRAID OF HEAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment