Despite the pouring rain so heavy that even a huge golf umbrella couldn't keep me dry, I still went out to buy... a papaya. Blame it on my love for papaya milkshake (papaya + honey + milk, blended) .. But I think all I wanted was to go out in the rain. I love rain. Because I get to wear sweaters or jackets and boots. I like to walk on the wet streets and just walk into any puddle I want, no matter how deep it is because I know my feet will still stay dry no matter what. Though I didn't wear boots to the supermarket to buy the papaya, I still had a (splashin') good time in my sandals, walking in the rain.
Rain makes me feel good.
Update: OH YES!! BB just called me to go KBOX!! I can wear my boots! WAHAHAHHAA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment